Monday, April 16, 2012

Thanks a lot, Pinterest! ;)


So, most of my friends know how "addictive" Pinterest can be! I, personally, don't have time to sit at the computer and peruse for hours on end, so I just browse on my phone while I'm feeding the baby.

Apparently, I browse often enough. I have enough ideas for cooking, decorating, and even exercising to last me for the next 10 years! Unfortunately, the time to carry out these ideas, seems impossible to find.

I have done a few things, so I thought I'd share :)



These are photos of my kids mounted on cereal boxes. I covered the boxes with black fabric, then used spray adhesive to add the photos I had printed. Very inexpensive, and pretty easy too!
I saw this idea on Pinterest, except the lady had the letters for "Mr. & Mrs." For some reason, Hobby Lobby is the only place I could find large letters. . . and they were all out of M's! Anyway, I still think it's cute ;)

Our bed, obviously, could use a headboard. When we upgraded to a California King, we did not upgrade our headboard. I'm sure I can find an idea to make my own on Pinterest somewhere!

3 comments:

  1. Very creative Heather. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love pinterest too. Just wish I had more time and energy to do all that I've pinned!

    ReplyDelete