Wednesday, July 25, 2012

HCG - Before and After Pictures

So, I've told you all about my weight loss so far, but haven't posted any pics. This is probably unfair, because those who never see me in person have not had a chance to see the change.

I have dreaded this, because I do not like looking at the few pics I have of when I was so heavy. I mean, who wants to see pics of that?!? In the few pics I have, I am either wearing baggy clothing or hiding behind one of my children! ;)

Well, here goes. . .

On the left is a picture from December, and you can see my face is much fuller, but I think I did a good job hiding my body with that black sweater and that cute little baby on my lap. On the right is a pic from when I was halfway through doing the HCG drops (about 4 weeks ago).


Here we have some pics of my body. . . yikes!!! The left is just 2 weeks after Jessica was born - I'm huge!!! :(  The middle was taken in the fall - probably when Jessica was about 3 months old. I look like I'm 6 months pregnant! And the right picture is now. . . wearing much smaller clothes, thank goodness!

Lastly, here are some pics of my face. The left one was taken around Christmas time - before dieting at all. The middle was taken in April, after I had cut most sugar and starches out of my diet, but still had extra weight. The far right was taken tonight - 2 weeks after completing the HCG drops.

So, there you have it. Those HCG drops seemed to help me the most and I plan on using them again in Sept. So thankful it worked and I hope to keep off all that extra baggage!!!

7 comments:

  1. Great job Heather! You look fabulous! I think that I need to take those HCG drops LOL :) Where do you order them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered them from a lady at Hyles - someone my friend knows. If you're interested, I'll msg you her info on FB. Look up "Pounds and Inches " online and read the original HCG protocol. It will give you lots of info. The diet is very restrictive and takes some real will-power, but was definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I just noticed this posted as anonymous because I typed it from my phone. Oh well, I'm guessing you figured it is me :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats Heather! I am going to post my pictures soon, too. I am glad this diet worked for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've thought that you should definitely put up some pics! You lost more than me and have kept it off. Shout it from the rooftops! :)

      Delete
  4. I just noticed your HGC on sale add and went to their home page. Do you recommend me ordering from there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, Heather! I really like the picture of you from the middle set, on the right. (You are wearing a black & pink top & black skirt.) That's the way I remember you looking. Congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete