Thursday, July 5, 2012

More than halfway there!!

I was just reorganizing some of my "pins" on Pinterest, and realized I have 75 desserts I need to try. Hmmmm. . . not a good predicament when I'm on such a strict diet!

I figured I should take a break from looking at pictures of chocolaty heaven and update everyone on my weight loss. I have now been on the HCG diet for 14 days. For me, that's the halfway point. It is recommended that you should stay on for at least 23 days, but I am hoping to last for 28 days. I think that many days will help me reach my goal, and still be done before our anniversary.

So far, I am down 14 pounds. That sounds like a lot for 14 days, doesn't it?!? I expect the weight loss to slow down, so I'm hoping to lose at least 8 more pounds in the next 14 days. I will see how I'm feeling at that weight, but may do the whole thing again at the end of August if I think it's needed.

I was telling someone that I would need to lose 20 more lbs. to reach my "before having any babies" weight, and I would need to lose 35 more lbs to weigh what I did on my wedding day. They found that hard to believe. Do I hide my weight that well?!? I doubt it!

I do not believe I will ever weigh the same as I did on my wedding day, and I am perfectly fine with that! After all, I'm not going to need to wear the dress again, right? ;)

The diet itself is going fine. . .and so is nursing the baby. The limited calories have not affected my supply at all. I have been eating fish, chicken, and quinoa as my proteins and spinach, onions, and tomatoes as my vegetables. I have to admit though, I can't wait to eat some cheese. . . and peanut butter. . . and chocolate. . .Well, must be time to drink some tea. That seems to help rid me of temptation! :)

1 comment: