Thursday, October 13, 2011

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails. . .



Since I've been posting so many pictures on Facebook of our new baby girl, I thought it only fair to post some of my boys as well. These are just some photos of boys being. . .boys :)
Kyle trying on his Daddy's pants (my hubby is 6'5").

Kyle loving on baby Jessica (I think he'll really be connected to her).

Zack playing "Angry Birds" on my phone (I think he's an addict - lol!)

Two boys getting along (this doesn't happen all that often!)

Zack giving his brother's a "tow" (he figured this out all on his own)

Horseback riding with Daddy (oh, and a lollipop)

Evan watching his pet fish (I think they only lasted two weeks - lol!)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blogs.I love the pic's of your boys.so cute.My boys also love the angry birds game.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for reading! Boys are a blast. . .sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete