Monday, October 24, 2011

Easiest Cookies Eva (yes, "eva" is a word in New England) ;)

I tried these cookies last night and they lasted just a few hours. . .and the batch made 50 cookies!!! The recipe called for Spice cake mix, but all I had in the house was yellow mix. It turned out fine - I just added some cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
So, are you ready for this? All you need is a box of Spice cake mix, a can of pumpkin, and some chocolate chips. Yes, that is it! No eggs, no oil, no water!

Directions:
Mix together cake mix and can of pumpkin, then add in chocolate chips (I used half a bag).
Bake at 350 for 8-10 min.
Now, these cookies are very "cake-like" (can you imagine why), but I prefer that because it means less crumbs from my boys! I always bake cookies a little less than recommended, because they continue baking on the cookie sheet after removed from the oven, and I like moist cookies. Hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those sound good! I'll have to try that recipe. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete