Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Muscle Tone is Missing!

As you may have read in one of my earlier posts, I recently completed a 10 day fast. Well, while I was fasting, I started exercising as well. Nothing fancy, just some sit-ups, squats, and leg lifts. I found it worked great during nap time, but last week things were WAY off! I don't know what happened, but I think I only worked out ONE DAY last week :(
My question is, have I ruined my chances of gaining muscle tone if a take a week long vacation? I had just started thinking that my legs were looking thinner and my arms were feeling stronger. Now I just hope I haven't let all that muscle turn to jello by taking a break!
Tomorrow is the start of a new week. I'm really hoping I can "get back into the swing of things." I need to be able to fend off all the holiday food that is headed my way!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment